• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS Aero OEM 18" 223 Wylde Stainless Steel - $750 each

SDKMMC

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2014
Aero 18" stainless rifles. Both are brand new in box shipped for $750. I'll throw in a BNIB Atlas S-One 15" handguard for an additional $85.

Last edited:
0507181839.jpg

Reactions: camocorvette
Sent a check on Jun 23, delivered via priority mail on the 26/27th, seller has gone dark on comms. Check has not been cashed but very frustrating.

Claims check I sent bounced. Plenty of funds in bank account to cover check. No communications after numerous voicemails and emails. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON.

I really don't want to smear people online like you have. I am a healthcare worker and don't check this site every day which is obvious as this post went from February to June without a bump. I respectfully decline to do any further business with you and this will be my last contact with you. Feel free to smear my name as you see fit. I don't really care.

I really don't want to smear people online like you have. I am a healthcare worker and don't check this site every day which is obvious as this post went from February to June without a bump. I respectfully decline to do any further business with you and this will be my last contact with you. Feel free to smear my name as you see fit. I don't really care.

Doing what you say and not lying goes along way to avoiding situations like this.

Not lying, your check has not cleared. Not sending the rifles when I haven't gotten notification of it clearing. It's been 2 weeks, bank said they're not sure why it's delayed. I sent them notification to cancel the transaction. Have a great day, I'm done.

I called my bank and they told me those checks have not been processed. I called and placed a stop payment on both those checks today.

Both checks were sent via priority mail and showed delivered to you on the 26/27th of Jun.

You don't respond to voicemails only respond to emails nearly a week after they're sent.

You don't think to give me a call and tell me your bank isn't clearing those checks? There is no excuse for taking this long to communicate with your customers.

I think you haven't even tried to deposit the checks because you've already sold the rifles. <---- I'm wrong on this. *19 Jul 2020*

Look at my feedback on this site vs your?

Last edited:
I was wrong about you selling the guns. Sorry for the allegation. What I wasn't wrong about is your terrible communication. I don't know what you need to do with your bank to get them to process checks. I write several checks a week for years as a part of doing business, I've not had anyone complain that the bank wouldn't/couldn't/w.e process the checks that I've written. Waiting weeks to tell me this is inexcusable especially when I was making efforts to reach out to you. You couldn't take 30 seconds to write me an email back saying, I'm slammed at work, I'll get these out as soon as I can? Would've stopped this fit I'm throwing.

I could have kept up contact better for sure. I don't deny that. Still doesn't change the fact I never got the money. Could be my bank, could be yours, most likely mine from the sound of it.

I have spent an average of 50 hours in pretty much full droplet precautions PPE (gown, mask, gloves) since March. After I get done, I come home, scrub down, and take care of my 2 year old until he finally falls asleep. I've been a little busy, but that's no excuse for not getting back to you. I acknowledge that. Just want to give you a little reality check that I'm not where I can check all 100+ emails, calls, etc. I get almost every day. I have to sift through them a while after I get them (sometimes a week or two) and see what's important.

Reactions: Familydude