• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS : AI AT-X DE Gen3

NoLegs24

Wheels
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Looking to sale one of my backup AT-X’s in Dark Earth. Will not come with a barrel or mag, just action, Gen3 chassis w/ folder in original box. This action has less than 100 rounds.

$OLD

Pics look this way as I had to crop it out. Guess my pics are too big a file. If you want actual pics, would have to text/ email
    1707595453084.png

1707595523795.png

Last edited:
    I have it on great authority the buyer will get a limited edition autograph from nolegs himself for full asking price... And will be entered to win a signed copy of his bench press workout regimen.... #275lb bench or better, 200 confirmed bow kills and 20 years in concrete or GTFO...get on the path to greatness to one of those today... right @M8541Reaper

Bump for a good dude 😎

I have it on great authority the buyer will get a limited edition autograph from nolegs himself for full asking price... And will be entered to win a signed copy of his bench press workout regimen.... #275lb bench or better, 200 confirmed bow kills and 20 years in concrete or GTFO...get on the path to greatness to one of those today... right @M8541Reaper

Bump for a good dude 😎

That’s 350lbs on bench when I cared to lift heavy lol. 275lbs was just reps on incline 😂

And all that without having to plant my feet 🤣😂🤣

1/2 MOA group with a new barrel thrown on - but my FFL must have stolen the autographed photo out of the box it would seem. ;)

• Wow
    Reactions: Huskydriver