• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: AI AX SA 6 Creedmoor package deal ZCO barrels comp trigger etc...

Brushout

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Ok guys...I have the following new AIAX for sale. Post 16 small pin, pale brown in 6 creedmoor. I bought it new from EuroOptic last year, mocked it up but never really messed with it. Never shot it. I bought a ton of barrels and parts with great plans...but the type of shooting I do now doesn't warrant this type of rifle. Its a lot more than I need. Complete kit would be preferred to sale all together but will entertain the rifle and certain parts here and there to make the package advantageous to the buyer. With that being said, nothing is for sale until the rifle is sold then I will sell what is left over. All parts are new unless noted.

*AI AXSA, SFP, Pale Brown in 6 creed factory barrel, 5/8-24 threaded capped, in original box with paperwork
*6x47L Barrel 5/8-24 threaded
* 3 handguards w/ full rails and keymod rails 2 new 1 used (planned to cut one down to make a covert to cover my can)
*AI AX comp trigger case
*AX flat trigger shoe
*GTAC AR pistol grip kit with panels pale brown and FDE AR grip
*6 AX Pale Brown mags
*RRS ARCA rail attachment thing, ceracoated FDE
*4 used barrels cut down to 16.5 and threaded 5/8-24 to make the covert style AX rifle. Low round count AI factory barrels in 6cm, 6.5cm, .243 and .308. Barrels were ceracoated FDE to match the best I could. I was planning to use one of the used hardguards to cut back a couple inches for my Surefire break and can.
*Atlas PSR in FDE ceracoat

Entire package above for $6500 shipped. Add all that up...its a great turn-key package deal. A lot of kit for the coin.

I am sure people will ask...right now it has a ZCO 4-20 with Impac2 reticle in a Spuhr sitting on it. I bought this new from CS Tactical last year as well, had them ceracoat the scope, spuhr, caps and ARD to match. The scope is only for sale WITH THE RIFLE package. If the rifle sales without the buyer wanting the scope, it is going on another rifle. Asking $3500 added to the package for the AI with the ZCO/Spuhr combo...so total would be $10,000 shipped.

***THE M2124LR is NOT FOR SALE*** No need to ask about it. Neither is the tripod. If you need actual pics of the entire package, PM me and send your cell number. I will send you all the detailed pics you need or want (I will make sure some pics will have my toes shown for verification purposes). Several other members here have seen this rifle and package in person and I am sure they will chime in. *FYI, I don't need to sell this. If it does cool, if not, then it can sit in the safe. It just needs to be used and I am not using it. No low balling, don't waste mine or your time. Thanks and let me know any questions you may have. Not really looking for trades on this one.
AI 4.jpg

AI 2.jpg

AI 5.jpg

Last edited: