• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS - AR15 and AR10 Barrels

SharpsNitro

Minuteman
Jan 22, 2013
Arizona
I have a couple of barrels that I have siting around that don't have guns to go on anymore. Here are the details:

AR15 barrel (includes bolt and fixed gas block) from AR15Performance in 6.5BR. This barrel was from a batch made in 2011 from Krieger blanks (Krieger also did the chambering). Barrel specs are:

Length, 20"
Contour, SPR (.750" GB)
Material, SS
Twist, Supposed to be 1:8" but need to recheck, might be 1:8.5"
Gas System: Rifle Length
Muzzle Thread, 5/8-24
Round Count, ~300

Includes thread protector and a set of Redding 6.5BR dies (seating die has micrometer stem). Barrel shot pretty well with Varget and the 123gr bullets (A-max, Sceanar, SMK). Asking $375 plus shipping. SOLD

AR10 barrel (DPMS pattern) from Benchmark in 6.5 Creedmoor. I don't remember when I had it made but it was well before the plus length gas systems came out (I was an early adopter). Barrel specs are:

Length, 20"
Contour, SPR fluted (.750" GB)
Material, SS
Twist, Supposed to be 1:8"
Gas System: Rifle Length
Muzzle Thread, 5/8-24
Round Count, ~400

Barrel is bare except for extension. It shoots pretty well but you have to work with your reciprocating masses (heavy BCGs and Buffers are best) and use faster burn rate powders than you would for bolt gun loads. I got good accuracy and velocity with Varget and Berger 130gr ARs. Asking $350 plus shipping.

Attachments

• AA7AEE67-82A2-4B4F-9BDF-135BD9DF0F6D.jpeg
    AA7AEE67-82A2-4B4F-9BDF-135BD9DF0F6D.jpeg
    542.3 KB · Views: 85
Last edited: