• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Optics WTS. : ARC M10 30MM high rings.

nikonNUT

The harbinger of... making things not work anymore
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 6, 2019
    Gunlandia
    Good afternoon all,
    I have a (spare) Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 and ARC M10 high rings that I was going to use on a future build but went a different direction. The rings were taken out of the wrapping paper and admired and put back up. Never mounted or torqued. The Viper is a 5x25-50 with the EBR-7C reticle. Full disclosure, I stripped one of the elevation turret screws. It was sent back to Vortex for repair and has been in the box ever since (If you want to see the Service Order in full just ask). Scope has all manuals and accessories (Lens cleaning cloth isn't show but I have it). The ring are American Rifle Company M10s for a 30mm tube and are 1.26" (32mm-ish) tall. Asking SOLD for the scope and 140.00 for the rings shipped and insured CONUS only please. PP friends and family or pay the fee. First "I'll take it" followed by a DM takes it! Any questions? Just ask.
    Pictures...
    viper box end.jpg

Viper.jpg

Viper and accessories.jpg

service order.jpg

Ringswrapped.jpg
    Rings unwrapped.jpg

Last edited:
    Sale didn't go thru...

Last edited:
    PM on the scope. Tentative “I’ll take it” pending verification of details.

Viper is SOLD! Rings are still available!

Forgot about these rings... Price drop to $125.00 shipped. These are NIB.