• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Atlas Gunworks 2011 9mm.

AFancyPenguin

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2019
MN
Custom limited gun from Atlas gunworks. About 3k rounds on it. Has a couple spots of holster wear but is functionally perfect. Comes with custom holster, 5 MBX mags, 2 extra mag wells, extra grip screws and nuts and will ship in the original fancy hard case.

I'll probably regret selling this but I can't run due to some foot issues so I've gotten out of 3gun and uspsa. So hasn't left the safe in a while.

4200 obo PayPal F&F. I will cover shipping.

Pics:

Trades:
Glock 20
Glock 43 or 43x
BRN180 Gen 2
Cz shadow 2
Ar10 pistol

Attachments

• 20220325_122934.jpg
    20220325_122934.jpg
    905.9 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
Delivered Dec 2016 I believe. No slide lockback but it should be able to with the appropriate followers in the mags.

There was no "model" for this. I shot it in 3 gun in 2017 and part of 2018 before my foot issues got bad. Hasn't really been shot since then.

From back then, that's probably the titanium grip too... which was like $1,500 by itself. Those older Atlas "blasters" are better than the new stuff in my opinion. I have a custom setup from Adam that's similar. Don't sell that thing unless you have to man, you will definitely regret it! If I had the dough I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Reactions: AFancyPenguin
From back then, that's probably the titanium grip too... which was like $1,500 by itself. Those older Atlas "blasters" are better than the new stuff in my opinion. I have a custom setup from Adam that's similar. Don't sell that thing unless you have to man, you will definitely regret it! If I had the dough I'd take it in a heartbeat.
I haven't handled any of his newer off the shelf style pistols. I do know it puts a smile on anyone's face who racks the slide, feels the trigger or shoots it. He's a great guy to work with as well. If I ever get back into those games no doubt I'll only be getting an atlas.

Those older Atlas "blasters" are better than the new stuff in my opinion. I have a custom setup from Adam that's similar. Don't sell that thing unless you have to man, you will definitely regret it! If I had the dough I'd take it in a heartbeat.
This right here. Atlas customs are amazing.

Up top. Willing to entertain offers and partial trades.
Trades: Glock 20 Glock 43 or 43x BRN180 Gen 2