• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: Belgian SCAR 17s with KDG MREX MK2 Rail - SOLD

Starman_Dan

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2020
Cross-Posting this from Arfcom, my username is the same on there as well!

I accept PayPal G&S + Fees or Venmo. For users with no transaction history I will only accept PayPal F&F or Venmo. Absolutely no notes!

Your FFL must be able to accept from an individual.

I am not looking for any trades at the moment.

Photo album here!

SCAR 17s - $3280 Shipped + G&S Fees OBO. SPF

For sale is my Belgian SCAR 17s, it is Krylon'd but the original finish is FDE. I am the second owner and purchased this from another use on arfcom who only put 40rds through it. It is one of the recall serials, but the bolt was replaced by FN before it ever left the original LGS.

I have about 500 rounds on this rifle with about 1/3rd of that jetted down and suppressed. Additionally, I sold the original barrel with the intention of SBR'ing this rifle, but I changed my mind and purchased a brand new 16" barrel from somebody else SBR'ing theirs. This barrel only has 58 rounds total on it.

The rail is an FDE 6.5" Kinetic Development Group MREX MK2.

The overall condition of the rifle is very good with a couple small marks from normal use.

The muzzle device is the SCAR specific Dead Air 3-prong flash hider that has been installed with rock-sett and torqued to spec. This muzzle device has carbon build up from use with a Sandman.

EVERYTHING INCLUDED:
- SCAR 17s.
- KDG MREX MK2 Rail.
- KDG Charging Handle.
- 1x Black 20rd FN Magazine.
- Mototech Engineering Rubberized Buffer Pad.
- All original parts.
- Home brew SCAR toolkit
* Tekton 1/4" Drive, 10-150 in.-lb Torque Wrench.​
* PMM Gas Block Tool w/ 8mm Gear Wrench.​
* 3x unopened gas jets.​

Last edited:
Reactions: hcsd54
Can you get me some pics please
The pictures can be found using the link in the posting, if there are any specific pictures of the rifle that you were looking for then please let me know!