• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WTS Bergara HMR 6.5

Luckiduc13

Private
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2013
Sparta, MS
I have decided to sell my HMR in 6.5Creedmoor 22" barrel. Rifle is mint condition and has roughly 700 rounds down the pipe. It comes with a Seekins 20MOA base bedded to the receiver, Atlas rail up front, and the new style bolt housing installed. I have confirmed dope on most of the popular rounds out to 1100 yards.

I used Prime ammo most of the time, but I did experience several blown primers. I sent the rifle back to Bergara and they told me that Prime uses soft primers and after inspection of the rifle they found everything to be in spec. I guess with the latest developments with Prime it may not matter in the future. There are no other negative pressure signs other than with Prime's primers.

Gun groups Hornady Black 140's at around .75 moa and loves the Hornady ELDX's even more.

$900 will get it delivered.

Attachments

• bergarahmr.jpg
    bergarahmr.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 435
What scope does it have with it

Are you asking what scope is in the picture? If so, its a Steiner T5xi. It is not included in the sale of the rifle. I do have a Sig Tango4 4-16 in the classifieds that would be a great option for the HMR. I could work out a package deal if you are interested.