• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale WTS: Bighorn Magnum Bolt Head-SOLD

Crowe284

Corporal
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
I ordered an Origin action with magnum bolt head that shipped today. Going a different route with action and don’t need the magnum bolt head. I’ll ship bolt head to you as soon as I receive it. I should be able to pick up action by mid-week next week and have the bolt head out and in the mail to you by 5/29 with tracking information.

150.00 shipped for brand new, unfired, complete bolt head.

PayPal FF or Venmo

I ordered an Origin action with magnum bolt head that shipped today. Going a different route with action and don’t need the magnum bolt head. I’ll ship bolt head to you as soon as I receive it. I should be able to pick up action by mid-week next week and have the bolt head out and in the mail to you by 5/29 with tracking information.

150.00 shipped for brand new, unfired, complete bolt head.

PayPal FF or Venmo
will this fit a lefty tl3?

For anyone that noticed, Zermatt has recently changed their pricing on these mag Bolt heads. The seller’s price was lower than Zermatt’s when he posted, and Zermatt didn’t have any. The price lowered after the fact due to changes at Zermatt. The seller adjusted his price and even beat Zermatt pricing by covering shipping. He went above and beyond. Weird circumstances here, but the seller more than did his part for a smooth transaction.

For anyone that noticed, Zermatt has recently changed their pricing on these mag Bolt heads. The seller’s price was lower than Zermatt’s when he posted, and Zermatt didn’t have any. The price lowered after the fact due to changes at Zermatt. The seller adjusted his price and even beat Zermatt pricing by covering shipping. He went above and beyond. Weird circumstances here, but the seller more than did his part for a smooth transaction.

Thank you sir.