• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Bighorn TL3 SA ODG/stainless….

PowPowHawg

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2017
United States
Letting go of one my first TL3’s that was a stainless from Bighorn that I had cerakote ODG…. I machined the scope rail flush with action face…. 20 moa, tactical bolt, aw cut. Can have it with either a standard or magnum stainless bolt head …. Have a few barrel‘s if intersted in a barreled action for added cost. Action is 900TYD OBO…. Only trades for XLR Envy, Element 4.0 chassis or Berger Elite hunter bullets…

Attachments

• C104B562-7CB6-4BF9-B546-E3ADB01B72B6.jpeg
    C104B562-7CB6-4BF9-B546-E3ADB01B72B6.jpeg
    413 KB · Views: 250
I’ll take the backup spot if you don’t have one. Thanks, shoot me a PM if it makes it to me…please.

Still want to sale any barrels? if so please PM me what you have. What bolt head sold?

Magnum bolt sold…. too many barrels to list but if your interested in particular configuration caliber/material/weight etc. It would be easier to DM me and I’ll see if I have it or something temptingly close….

Magnum bolt sold…. too many barrels to list but if your interested in particular configuration caliber/material/weight etc. It would be easier to DM me and I’ll see if I have it or something temptingly close….
PM sent