• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS BNIB VUDOO V22T 360 LH 22" BARTLEIN, FOUNDATION CENTURION

Vinnie45ACP

Unapologetic Patriot!
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2021
Virginia
This was a Dream Build, However, my health has different plans for me as of late. I hate it, but I will not let this sit, I have to sell it and let it go. so here it is, the caveat which might be hard to sell is it is built for a lefty. I built this, hoping to start NRL22, local matches and and maybe some PRS comp, but with my health that is not going to happen, and it is not a SHTF type gun so, well there it is!

- VUDOO V22T 360 22LR LH action Bartlein 22" MTU threaded black barrel and action, 30MOA RAIL, med knob, has a Huber 2 stage trigger(super nice trigger, I know most are used to the Diamonds but these are super nice, but you can change it out for a Triggertech or whatever you want, this is super sweet smooth trigger though, set at 2lbs). She is in a Foundation Centurion MC1 light Stock, Vudoo DBM, Cheek Rest also has ha brand new Weibad cheek pad on it, also fitted with a ARCA rail attachment. Comes with (3)-10 Rd Magazines.
PM me for any more details or info, $3400 Delivered to your Door, go ahead and price it out, that is still a couple hundred loss on my end, PayPal FF discreet. I will be posting, I wanted to get the ball rolling, but Pics will be posted shortly, this afternoon EST.

***After all this planning, scheduling, and waiting for this build, It's unfortunate. 2022 was not kind to me, nor is 2023 outlook. Three operations in 2022 and three more tentatively scheduled this year, first one the end of March. So I was hoping to get this stuff posted prior to this first surgery date in 2023. Regardless, that is the reason for me selling such nice new stuff, I have to get my life and health back in order before I can think or partake of such things. I wanted to explain, Thanks for looking.
7A6AEE1B-16B6-403E-BEBE-49D89A348A1C.jpeg
7804FF11-2592-4629-BEFB-128FAFE7BACC.jpeg
8BD0DCEF-FB26-474E-9BE1-A9CE0A3F14E6.jpeg
15088901-77FD-4CB7-92E7-4B398F890C5E.jpeg
B5C4B328-AAE0-445F-AB0E-F943EC0C9564.jpeg
4E3D548D-A342-4AA8-89C1-FC8C1E74AB00.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope your surgeries and recovery goes smoothly and you get back into it.

We must have same great taste as I have the same build, minus the trigger.

It's a beautiful set up.

Looking forward to the pics.

Sorry to hear about your surgery’s wish you the best and speedy recovery .. this is definitely a dream build you did it well and if I was left handed or in my right mind I’d have to jump on a deal like this. Beautiful rifle.