• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Bushmaster Carry handle AR15

Mike_P

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2013
    Lacey, WA
    Hey all,

Got this in the beginning of the year as an extra and ended up never touching it. It's brand new in the box and will come with everything i received with it.

Would like $640 shipped via Paypal F&F, Venmo, or Zelle.

Will ship priority mail.

Attachments

• 0699D982-23C5-437C-8D50-854C6C159019.jpeg
      0699D982-23C5-437C-8D50-854C6C159019.jpeg
      353.8 KB · Views: 268
    Hey dude, this is a California Compliance fixed magazine model according to Bushmaster. No where in your add did you specify that. There’s a carry handle model and a carry handle ca model. I’m in Louisiana, we don’t do that Commie California shit here! That’s the information that Bushmaster gave me on this model when I gave them the numbers. Also you said it comes with everything, there’s not even a magazine and Bushmaster says that it comes with one. If Bushmaster doesn’t know it’s own guns, I apologize but they got me piss’d when I asked about the difference in the ca model. If the woman was confused when I gave her the number, then having the factory magazine with it would have helped. I don’t have a magazine to try because I didn’t receive it as advertised.

Attachments

• IMG_5366.jpeg
      IMG_5366.jpeg
      341.5 KB · Views: 23
    Last edited:
    Replied via PM. I'm In WA state, high cap mags aren't legal to buy/sell/import/export here. Distributor removed it but I can certainly send another. The gun is NOT set up for CA anything. Has no bullet button or funky grips or any CA parts. It's exactly as I bought it brand new at my local shop.