• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accessories WTS Criterion Remage 280 barrel Apache Gun Works 6.5 creed

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
I have put about 100 rounds through it, it shoots really well. 1 in 9 twist, 26" Remington Varmint contour muzzle threaded 5/8x24. IT shoots the 162 amax over a mild charge of 7977 or h4831SC very well. The wife just got her hunters safety, I am going to buy basically the same barrel in a lighter profile and shorter length to have something to hunt with next year. Since she is going to want the rifle i always hunt with now. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I would keep this, but i don't see the point since I have a 26" 300wm barrel and bolt for this action. 300 shipped and insured. Or let me know if have a trade.

IMG_0502.JPG

640y

Last edited:
Reactions: aljones_315

I also have a 6.5 Creedmore, 1 in 8, 23" stainless 1 in 8 around light palma, 5/8x24 muzzle threads. Made by apache gun works for 250 also.