• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS - Custom 300WM - New

atlsniper6.5

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2014
Marietta, GA
This is a new Precision Rifle that I built for a hunting trip that never happened. I am a sponsored pistol shooter for GA Firing Line and I know the care they put in to building this gun. I am happy to meet there if you want to speak with the gunsmith who built the rifle (If local to ATL). I have a 260 Rem that I mainly shoot and can't justify having this one in the safe if it isn't going to get any love. It only has the 20 rounds that the gunsmith test fired after the build.

Does not come with bi-pod.

Specs:
-Remington 700 Long Action: Trued and Blued
-Bartlein Barrels 26" Rem Varmint/Sendero Contour, 1:9 twist (for spinning 210 gr+), throated so longer bullets will fit in the magazine.
-SilencerCo Specwar 762 Muzzle Brake
-Badger Ordnance 30 MOA Base
-Timney Calvin Elite 2 Stage Trigger
-XLR Element Chassis, Bedded Recoil Lug, Collapsible
-Black Cerakote
-Two 5RD Box Magazines

I also have Redding Precision Dies, Brass, Projectiles, Powder, and Primers that I bought for this rifle that I will give you a good deal on if interested.

$1800.00 Shipped to FFL - Call Patrick at 678-558-9533, email [email protected], or PM.

IMG_7074.jpg
IMG_7078.jpg
IMG_7080.jpg
IMG_7081.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs