• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS CUSTOM PVA 6.5X47 LAPUA

ICU22250

Perfectionist
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    WV
    Hey guys, I have a practically new 6.5x47 Lapua that I need to sell to fund building on my house. This rifle has had one factory Lapua box of 50 fired through it.. Rifle specs as follows..

Bighorn TL3 action cerakoted patriot brown 20 MOA rail

Bartlein marksman contour 26" cerakoted patriot brown

PVA mad scientist brake

1 five round AICS mag and 1 ten round ARC mag

Manners T2A standard fill with Mini Chassis and gap camo, 4 flush cups and three studs

Badger EFR

ARC M10 rings

NF 7-35 Mil-C ATACR F1 FFP

Timney Calvin Elite SS trigger

Pelican 1750 case

200 rounds of new Lapua Brass

50 rounds of once fired Lapua Brass

Redding type S Match die set

Accuracy first bubble level

Kestrel, borka set, bipod and Leica RF not included in sale, just showing cutouts in the hard case. Rifle has to ship to FFL and will only sell to cont. US.. I have sold a few high end scopes here but it's been a while but by all means do your homework and do some digging. Everything listed I would like 5,000 shipped and insured to your FFL. Payment will be PayPal FF or Postal money order and rifle will ship when funds are verified. NF scope box will also be included and i can send more pics upon request. Dies have never been used, just havent had the time really to give this rifle what it deserves.. I just want someone to enjoy this rifle as much as would have liked to. If there are any questions, please ask them, I'll answer any questions you have. Thanks for looking..

I will consider breaking up the package if Rifle sells first.. would like to keep the brass, case, and the dies with the rifle preferably.

Last price drop, 5,000 firm for package.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE....

20200123_211926.jpg
    20200123_211700.jpg
    20200123_211326.jpg
    20200123_211153.jpg

20200123_211634.jpg

Last edited:
    Thank you sir, this is a great rifle and I honestly dont wanna sell it, but sometimes we have to do things we dont like.. Especially when it comes to finances. Lol

I would Be interested in all the brass, die set, and possibly the NF if you would like to lighten the load for somebody

I'm sorry, should have put that in the description. It's an ATACR F1 with MIL C reticle. Hasn't had hardly any use, it was new on the rifle. Its spotless.