• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Defiance Elite Extended Tenon (Price drop)

Jwilliams

Private
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2017
I have for sale a Defiance Elite action with the extended tenon. Action is nitrided from the factory and is controlled round feed with mechanical ejection. It will come with the extended bolt handle (pictured) and the original black nitride shorter bolt handle. I ran this in 6 BRA with AW mags for one barrel and have no complaints other than it can eject BR based cases forward a touch and the trigger pins should have a touch of loctite to prevent the chances of unwanted movement. Also ran 100 or so rounds of 6 creed through it with an ARC mag. Feeding was flawless after some slight tuning and this action is extremely smooth with a very light bolt lift.

I can also include an opened but new Timney "The Hit" trigger or a used Trigger Tech Diamond. Both single stage.

Action wrench is also available.

Action only: $1250.00

Add:

Timney "The Hit" straight blade-$190
Trigger Tech "Diamond" pro curve-$260
Action Wrench-$75

Shipping to your FFL is included and would prefer they accept from an individual.
IMG_20210501_183435697.jpg
IMG_20210501_183506833.jpg
IMG_20210501_183521740.jpg
IMG_20210421_210015307~2.jpg

Last edited:
I have personally shot this action and can attest to the fact that this thing is butter smooth. With the extended bolt knob the bolt lift is extremely light. This is a fantastic action without the 12 week wait.

Reactions: Jwilliams