• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS Desert Tech SRS Sled, Safety Mag, Bolt Sleeve

pfl338

Luv2#Steel....
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 16, 2020
    Fort Worth TX
    Desert Tech SRS single shot sled, safety mag block and bolt protection sleeve. All 3 pcs. 30.00 TYD. 3D Printed using PETG Currently have 5 sets. If you want individual pcs they are 17.00 ea TYD. If interested send me a pm with your particulars.
    IMG_0438.jpg
    IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0436.jpg

Last edited:
    seller is great. Product works flawless and a steal at that price.

Can you do international shipping to aus ?
    ! have been sitting on a box of items for months now for another member in Australia. USPS is still not shipping priority mail to Australia! I just check again 2 days ago. I can when the USPS ( which is the cheapest , about 45 bucks) decides to ship packages there again. Funny thing is I just shipped a bag rider setup to Warsaw Poland yesterday, no problem! I will be printing these for a while so when the time comes hit me up and I can print more for you.

Reactions: M77
    ! have been sitting on a box of items for months now for another member in Australia. USPS is still not shipping priority mail to Australia! I just check again 2 days ago. I can when the USPS ( which is the cheapest , about 45 bucks) decides to ship packages there again. Funny thing is I just shipped a bag rider setup to Warsaw Poland yesterday, no problem! I will be printing these for a while so when the time comes hit me up and I can print more for you.
    Lol it was supposedly something to do with lockdowns and rubbish. No lockdowns... I'll see if I can do a small group buy to offset the cost

Reactions: pfl338
    one of the benefits of the bolt protection sleeve is that it decocks the firing pin

Reactions: pfl338