• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Optics WTS Element Optics Titan

DeadeyeD’rick

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2019
St. Charles MO
NIB Element Titan with the MIL APR-1D reticle. I purchased 2 and only need 1 at this time.

SOLD Asking $675 shipped. No trades

28FC287E-E06C-4C67-AB7E-7345C1D7A6C4.jpeg

Last edited:
My impressions below:
1. Turrets are fair but I got use to them quickly. The clicks remind me of the directional pc on some watches that can be turned, not sure what that’s called.
2. Glass is good although not quite as nice as an ETR. Center dot is thicker that the others I’ve used but no issues hitting steel.
3. For me the eye box is easy to get behind.
4. Tracks good so far. Had it out to 200 and back to 50 on my 22lr several times and it’s repeatable.

My impressions below:
1. Turrets are fair but I got use to them quickly. The clicks remind me of the directional pc on some watches that can be turned, not sure what that’s called.
2. Glass is good although not quite as nice as an ETR. Center dot is thicker that the others I’ve used but no issues hitting steel.
3. For me the eye box is easy to get behind.
4. Tracks good so far. Had it out to 200 and back to 50 on my 22lr several times and it’s repeatable.
Thank you Sir!