• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: GA Precision PPR - NIB

j741

Hide Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Greater Seattle Area
    SOLD

Brand new, unfired, not even had a scope mounted to it. Had some things come up so I won't be using this. Looking to sell to get my money back out of it.

Price is $SOLD shipped from FFL to your FFL.

Edit Reason: Realized I had to pay sales tax on purchase so updated pricing.

Last edited:
    Reactions: car16smg and RC556
    Brand new, unfired, not even had a scope mounted to it. Still in FFL inventory. Had some things come up so I won't be using this. Looking to sell to get my money back out of it.

Added on weighted ARCA rail, Hellfire adapter, and black barrel cerakote to the base $2499 price.

Selling price is $2814 + actual shipping costs, with insurance at buyer's discretion. Will ship from FFL to your FFL. Payment via USPS Money Order, Cashiers Check (7-10 days to clear), or Zelle.

View attachment 8048411
    View attachment 8048412
    View attachment 8048413
    View attachment 8048414
    View attachment 8048415
    I will take it
    Pm coming

This is available again.

Buyer was in CA and would have had to pay sales tax on purchase due to it shipping from an FFL so he understandably backed out.

I really wanted one of these until they switched to the curtis action. I wish they would have stuck with the Defiance they used on the first models. It made it easier to just go full custom they way I wanted my rifle, just sucks it cost me double what the PPR goes for.

I really wanted one of these until they switched to the curtis action. I wish they would have stuck with the Defiance they used on the first models. It made it easier to just go full custom they way I wanted my rifle, just sucks it cost me double what the PPR goes for.
    I'd possibly sell my PPR that is Defiance action in 6mm Creed.