• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS H&K / Benelli 121 M1 and H&K USP .40 S&W Sale

Scipio

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2022
Indiana
Prices: $500 for the shotgun, $500 for the USP, $1000 for both, all prices are shipped.

*for those that have already seen this, this is simply a post to make it more concise and get rid of unnecessary clutter. I'll be taking the other two posts down. As for the price drop, my dog just ate a sharp bone and will have to have surgery to get it taken out. I am pricing it to move for that reason. Thanks for understanding*

Description for the Shotgun:
This is, as many Benelli and H&K fans will attest, a rather firearm in the American market. Due to the nature of this firearms importation, the vast majority of 121 M1's were Police issued Riot Control guns. Consequently, most of those were beat to shit. This one, however, maintains almost all of the features of those police guns, but without the markings and damages.

This comes with its original sling and original sights. To many, as well, this 121 M1 action is considered still the fastest. While I don't know if it is the fastest in the world, but it is without a doubt the fastest shotgun that I have personally shot. Great little scattergun

Description for the USP:
This is a first year production USP in .40 S&W. Date code on the receiver is IR with dates it to 1993. The slide is in excellent condition with some signs of wear on the corners. The barrel, while interiorly clean, has some normal slide marks on it. Overall the USP is super clean and in great condition for a duty weapon from the first year of the models creation. The recoil spring, which also dates it to first year of production, is only contained by the slide and barrel. It does not have the captured spring features that later models would end up having (from 1994 on). The box is in in excellent condition as well, with some scrapes on the lettering that could easily be refurbished. Paperwork is absolutely pristine. No marks, and only very slight creases. Overall, this would make a great addition to the H&K collection. I'm a big fan of H&K and could go into further history / detail if you'd like. Traditional Rifling on the barrel, this was later changed in following generations. I don't really know why H&K decided to do traditional on the initial USP runs

Shipping Service: UPS

I will take both and send payment right away pending pics

I have PM you over an hour ago and still waiting to hear back.