• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: HK VP9L Optics Ready

j741

Hide Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Greater Seattle Area
    Brand new, never fired. Range has been limited due to COVID so haven't had any time to shoot it. With how everything is going these days, would rather put the funds to reloading supplies. So, this is up for sale.

Price is $950 + buyer pays actual shipping costs. See at the end for how to calculate what your costs will be.

I also have one of the HK Optics Plate #2 still in HK packaging that I will include with the gun for $50. I am not looking to sell this separately, will only sell with the gun.

IMG_3120.jpg
    IMG_3121.jpg
    IMG_3122.jpg
    IMG_3123.jpg

For Shipping, the way this has a reasonable cost is by using shipmygun.com. The only nearby FFL who would process the shipment for me would charge a total of $96 including insurance. ShipMyGun is quoting closer to $55 for a random zip code in Texas.

You can determine the shipping costs by going to https://www.shipmygun.com/go/index.php, selecting to ship a handgun in a large box, and putting in your destination zip code and selecting an FFL. When asked where the shipment is coming from, it is Washington state with zip code 98004. Only after you put in the destination zip code and hit update will it show the total price.

Last edited:
    I know you said you're not looking to split the plate and all...but I just got a VP9 OR and these plates are sold out everywhere. Can I convince you to sell for $75 + shipping?