• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS - JAE 700 Long Action Chassis

j741

Hide Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Greater Seattle Area
    This is a Gen 1 Long Action chassis. All black. I just bought it a few weeks ago as a start to a 300PRC build but have now bought an AXMC instead so need to sell this to get some cash.

Original description was:
    Excellent condition J Allen 700 LA stock. Comes with palm shelf spacers, four rail sections and butt stock monopod. Will work with Remington 700 long action or any Remington 700 la clone action.

Will also include 1 metal non-CIP 300 WM magazine

After receiving this, I worked with JAE since it did not accept CIP length mags. JAE sent me a collet that will allow use of CIP length magazines. So the buyer will get both the CIP length and standard length collet. To be completely transparent, my MDT CIP length 300WM mag fits, though a bit tight. But another unbranded CIP length mag I have will not fit as it is just barely too long. Worst case, you may work with JAE to machine a bit more space in the collet for CIP mag (they were willing to do this if I wanted them to, just would take time).

Asking $1075 shipped. Payment via USPS Money Order preferred, Paypal F&F accepted (will ship only after funds transferred to my bank account), Zelle, or wire transfer.

can provide references.

IMG_3072.jpg
    IMG_3074.jpg
    IMG_3073.jpg

Last edited: