• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: KAC Early 90s SR25 Match Upper

Beasler1

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 12, 2020
    Looking to sell an early 90s KAC SR25 Upper, with a mounted Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50 LR/T M1 (side focus, NOT illuminated). Both are in beautiful condition. Comes with the original bolt that was matched to the chamber by KAC. This is the early 90s version with a 24" match and target-crowned barrel and fiber tube hand guard. They were not manufactured with a deflector, so there is a rail-mounted one still installed. This is also one of the rare ones that has the threaded gas block for mounting the suppressor (I don't have that). It's in beautiful shape - can't tell that it's ever been fired or carried afield.

Asking $3,900 shipped.

IMG-4132.jpgIMG-4133.jpgIMG-4144.jpgIMG-4145.jpgIMG-4147.jpgIMG-4134.jpgIMG-4148.jpgIMG-4135.jpgIMG-4136.jpgIMG-4137.jpgIMG-4138.jpgIMG-4139.jpgIMG-4140.jpgIMG-4141.jpgIMG-4142.jpgIMG-4143.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-4146.jpg
      IMG-4146.jpg
      190.4 KB · Views: 351
    Willing to sell scope/rings separate now:
    - Upper with matched bolt: $2,700
    - Scope/Rings: $800

I've received a few questions about the history of the upper. I bought it from a guy here in MA about 3 years ago as a complete SR25 with matching upper/lower serial numbers. I really just wanted the PreBan lower (because I'm in MA). The lower is now (as of this last Saturday) part of my now complete M110 clone (fully assembled and headed out for cerakote). I never fired the rifle, and was told by the seller it had not been fired. I have done no work on it, not altered it in any way ... haven't even cleaned it other than running a snake through the bore. It is in beautiful condition. I just have no need for this upper now since the lower is permanently (for me anyway) part of another rifle and I cannot get (find/afford) another SR25 lower here in MA.

This now now just the barreled upper. Scope, rings, CH and bolt are gone.

Price drop to $2100.

Make me a fair offer and I'll consider it, but not looking for any trades right now.

Somebody please help me get this off my wife's knick-knack shelf .... she is driving me nuts about it.