• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS- Kimber Ultra Carry II 45 ACP

bravastar1

Minuteman
May 10, 2014
Selling my Kimber Ultra Carry II chambered in 45 ACP. Carried some shot a little. It comes with the original box and 3 magazines. It also has night sights. There is some bluing wear but overall a very nice carry or truck gun. Asking $480 shipped to your FFL. Please feel free to ask any questions.This pistol is listed on other sites too. First "I'll take it" by time stamp followed with a PM gets the gun.

lVTuObW.jpg

qATmDWx.jpg

Last edited:
Selling my Kimber Ultra Carry II chambered in 45 ACP. Carried some shot a little. It comes with the original box and 3 magazines. It also has night sights. There is some bluing wear but overall a very nice carry or truck gun. Asking $480 shipped to your FFL. Please feel free to ask any questions.This pistol is listed on other sites too. First "I'll take it" by time stamp followed with a PM gets the gun.

lVTuObW.jpg

qATmDWx.jpg
Hello do you still have this would like to purchase it

• Haha
Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6