• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WTS: Larue Tactical 34mm LT-745 QD Scope Mount, LIKE NEW

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
I’m clearing out the gear closet in order to fund other projects.

Up for sale are the following Larue Tactical 34mm optic mounts. They were used as demos and were never used in the field. As such, they are all in like-new condition. Each one of these mounts has the legacy Larue QD system and comes with an adjustment wrench (sorry no Dillo Dust or extra screws).

These mounts normally retail for $264 each at Larue's website. Priced to sell quick, I'm selling mine for $145 EACH with free USPS Priority shipping included to anywhere in the US. This is a great opportunity to get a bargain on some of the best QD mounts available.

Here is what I have.:

SPF LT-120 0 MOA Scope Mount QD (1.285 inch centerline height from rail) - Quantity: 2
SPF LT-112 20 MOA PSR Scope Mount QD (1.535 inch centerline height from rail) - Quantity: 1
SPF LT-807 0 MOA Scope Mount QD (1.375 inch centerline height from rail) - Quantity: 1
LT-745 10 MOA Scope Mount QD (1.5 inch centerline height from rail) - Quantity: 1

Check out Larue's website for more details.

I will accept payment via cashiers check and PayPal (either friends or regular plus 3% transaction fee paid by the buyer).

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want photos of a specific mount(s) you are interested in.

LnVwHJE.jpg

OqTPTuY.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the LT-807. Funds Sent

Last edited: