• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories [WTS] Leupold Rings, Nightforce Dive board, ADM Tripod mount, XTR Rings, Geissele GB, Tier1

tam4511

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 2, 2018
Dallas, Texas

Last edited:
I’ll take the g gas block if you can confirm it does not have the gas port reducing insert?

Sounds good. Not common but my HRT g rail came with one. Gas port hole is drilled out, threaded, and a threaded Allen screw with a small hole is inserted. Built a middy for a buddy and I believe it’s giving him short stroke issues and I owe him a normal gas block.

Reactions: tam4511
Sounds good. Not common but my HRT g rail came with one. Gas port hole is drilled out, threaded, and a threaded Allen screw with a small hole is inserted. Built a middy for a buddy and I believe it’s giving him short stroke issues and I owe him a normal gas block.
Oh gotcha, I'm 99.99% sure it doesn't have that. But I'll shoot you a pic when i get home to confirm.

Reactions: EGwhisper