• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS Like new Stuteville Precison 6.5 creedmoor in Foundation Stock

srtsam

Paul
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2008
    West TN
    Up for sale is my Like new Stuteville Precision 6.5 creedmoor.. This rifle literally has less than 10 rounds through it. I zeroed it and that's it. I have zero time to shoot this rifle the way it deserves and I don't see that changing anytime soon. New rifle cost over 4400.
    I can text pics to potential buyers or I will post them later in the week.
    from the website:
    Impact Precision 737R Action, Bartlein 26" M24 barrel chambered in most popular chamberings, Foundation MG1L, Dark Distressed Finish, Picatinny Bipod Rail, Muzzle threaded 5/8-24, Impact Precision Muzzle Brake, 5 round mag. I believe the trigger is jewell and its set for 2 lbs give or take. wade wasn't using triggertech when I bouht this rifle a couple years back.

no rings, scope or bipod.
    Price is 3899 shipped to your FFL.
    I will consider trades for higher end gear and guns but honestly I would rather just sell it.
    Im not interested in splitting the rifle.
    text
    8 five6- 5 seven one -1 225

Reactions: Jbail1
    bump to the top.
    if im off a bit on the price let me know. but they sell new for 4600 now. That said don't be afraid to make an offer. the worst I can say is no

IMG_6551.jpg
    IMG_6551.jpg
    IMG_6551.jpg

Reactions: OutlawTen5