• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: LRI Custom Built 300PRC. Price drop for Christmas

jhoward8584

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
California
I purchased this rifle from another Hide member about a month ago. It has less than 60 rounds down the tube. I have had it laying around in the safe, and don't plan on shooting it now that I finished my 338LM build. The rifle was custom built by LRI and designed to be used as a Hunting/Target rifle. The only thing that I have done to it since purchasing it was adding a new Area 419 Sidewinder. I will do my best to describe the rifle's specs. $2800. Buyer pays shipping. Any questions, feel free to PM me. No trades at this time.

Jason

* ARC Nucleus action with Barloc for quick barrel changes
* K&P Barrel. 1:9 Twist 24 inch. 5/8x24 Threads. Remington/Varmint Profile. Cut, Chambered, and Threaded by LRI
* Area 419 30cal Sidewinder
* Manners MCS T4A Mini-Chassis with Pic Rail and flush mounts
* AICS 5 round mag
* Triggertech Primary Flat
* Weighs around 11.5lbs

Attachments

• 20201128_101003.jpg
    20201128_101003.jpg
    617.2 KB · Views: 883
  • 20201128_101026.jpg
    20201128_101026.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 793
  • 20201128_101034.jpg
    20201128_101034.jpg
    676.7 KB · Views: 595
Last edited:
Beautiful rifle. And I wouldn’t mind having it. If it’s still available after all my other Christmas shopping is done I will consider it. But buying a new rifle right now pretty much guarantees my wife will ruin the next 6 months of my life.
On a side note, why are you going towards 338 Lapua over 300 prc? Both are calibers I was considering for my next ultra long range rifle but I was leaning toward 300prc.

Reactions: jhoward8584
I finished my 338 build, but have another 300prc that was spec'd out closer to the way that I wanted it. There is nothing wrong with a 300prc.

Price drop today. Need to move this rifle to pay for an unexpected root canal for my wife's Christmas present...Willing to work with payment options.

Jason is a good dude. I bought one of his fire sale guns because he had a family member that was sick.

when I was ready to sell it I sold it back to him for what I paid him.

he offered me a payment plan as well. He sends the rifle I pay for it within a certain timeframe. I was fortunate enough not to have to use his plan. But just to offer it speaks of his character.

jay

Last edited:
What's it going to take to get this rifle moving. I can't just give it away.... no takers on a payment plan, huh? LOL

I’m looking but I would need ammo also as we know the country is about to come to an end so ammo is non existent. What type of payment plan also

If I was young enough to pack around a 13+ pound rifle I would be all over this. Really nice and a bump for you!

Reactions: jhoward8584