• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment [WTS] Magnetospeed V3 Chrono, RCBS Chargemaster, Redding 223 Competition Dies, Area 419 Goodies, Trim-It II (223, 308)

DocSmiley

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2017
Doing some cleaning out of my unused items. Also, I have a full reloading setup that I am trying to let go of. All quality stuff I'm too lazy to post. So if you are interested in that, DM me. All items reflect shipping prices.

First "I'll take it", gets it. Timestamp rules apply.

I will take PayPal as the primary means of payment with CashApp as secondary. IF SENDING GOODS AND SERVICES, COVER THE 3% FEE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Anyways here are the items:

Timestamp/Pics:

Magnetospeed V3 Chronograph - Like New

Used once. Comes with the Picatinny rail adapter and hard case. The bayonet is flawless. Works 100% as it should.

$350
SOLD!

RCBS Chargemaster - Like New

This puppy is barely used. Maybe loaded 10 test rounds with it. I just don't have the time to reload right now and it is taking up precious bench storage. Works 100% and comes with reducing insert for quicker trickling and powder drop speeds. Also makes it less likely to overthrow.

$300
SOLD!

Redding 223 Full Die Set Plus Competition Seater Die and Lee Factory Crimp Die - Brand New

Used to decap a few rounds but that's pretty much it. Will come in 2 Redding factory boxes. Work 100% with all accesories and paperwork included in the box.

$200

Area 419 Powder Cup and Base - Brand New

Get more accurate readings on your Chargemaster and eliminate loose powder! Never used. Comes with base that goes on your Chargemaster for consistent cup placement. Milled from straight aluminum.

$50
SOLD!

Area 419 Improved Powder Funnel - Brand New

Eliminate loose powder and add some bling to your reloading bench! Incudes the 223 insert for perfect fit and no spillage when reloading 223 match ammo.

$30
SOLD!

TRIM-IT II - Brand New

Get perfect length brass every time. Comes with both 223 and 308 inserts to trim to size, deburr, and chamfer all in one step. Will chuck up to most drills. Never been used or set up.

$130
SOLD!

DM me for any questions or if you need more pics. Willing to bundle up for savings.

Last edited: