• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS MagPul Bipod, AREA 419 ARCA

tikanni

Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
May 22, 2012
Metairie, Louisiana
Alright everybody,

I have multiple items for sale as I’m breaking up my rifle. Most items were bought second hand and mounted. But gun was never fired.

Here is a list:

SOLD KRG Bravo, Sako Green, ARCA Rail, QD Cups. Fits Remington 700 SA. $350, shipped. I have the box for this. SOLD

MagPul Bipod, Area 419 ARCA Lock with Barricade stop. $185, shipped. I do not have any of the boxes for this.

SOLDTriggerTech Special, PVD Black. $175, shipped. I do not have the box for this.SOLD

SOLDZroDelta Static 34mm Mount. $200, shipped. I do not have the box for this.SOLD

SOLDHawk Hill Custom data card holder for Spuhr. $90, shipped.SOLD

Payment via PayPal Friends&Family, Venmo, or Google Pay.

You can PM on here or text me at 504-239-6596.

I can email or text pictures.

Thanks,
Craig

Last edited:
Same, any tracking info for the data card holder? I haven’t heard much from op after sending the funds.

Does the hawk hill come with the Cards and pen? If so i'll take it

Update: the seller has finally gotten into contact regarding the Bravo, and we are working toward a satisfactory resolution. I will update as we progress.
Life happens, and I hope this turns out well for everyone.

Payed for and received the Triggertech trigger. Things happen. I don’t think the issues were intentional. I purchased the trigger on Friday last week so it came pretty quickly.