• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS- March 3-24x52 FML-T1 Illuminated w/ Spuhr *Sold

sjc929

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Winchester, Ky
I’m looking to sell my March 3-24x52 FML-T1 illuminated scope. I’ve used it for a couple of years on my 40-X .22lr repeater conversion trainer rifle and have really liked it. I’m looking to pick up a Minox for my AX, and will move my AMG that’s on there currently over to the 40-X. It will come with the original packaging and accessories (sunshade, lens covers, throw lever, Vortex bubble level). It also comes with a Spuhr SP-3001 mount.

The tube has two marks on it that are pictured. These were caused by an old set of ARC rings. The suggested torque was too high back then, and they caused the marks. I’ve been using it since this happened, and I haven’t had any problems. Tracking, return to zero, picture, parallax and everything still all work perfectly, so it was purely cosmetic.

Looking for $2200 shipped insured for the whole package, or $2000 without the Spuhr. These prices are as low as I’m willing to sell right now.
mt8ewi.jpg

4h6uww.jpg

245neyf.jpg

309tpnq.jpg

20uzrdg.jpg

Last edited:
Hit me up with any offers, I’m open. The only trade I’m interested in is a Minox ZP5 MR4. I’d really like to get this sold ASAP, so feel free to send me an offer. PayPal F&F is preferred, but will consider other forms of payment.

Free bump. Wish I had the cash. I have the 3-24-42 non-illum and it's one of my favorite scopes. For a lightweight scope these are really hard to beat!

Just FYI, I have a lower SN (older) scope of this same model. It has the updated 1/6283 click value. So its very likely this one does too so you don't have to worry about making a correction in your software.

Reactions: MTSLW