• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WTS Mega Arms Maten AR-10 MKM-5520-HA-SA Matched set Lower receiver , Upper receiver , Keymod 14" rail

bpd131

Private
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2017
CT
***SOLD*** Mega Arms Maten AR-10 MKM-5520-HA-SA Matched set Lower, Upper, Keymod 14" rail. This set has remarkable machining and finish. Everything is used and there a couple of extremely minor marks from use, but it is in incredible condition.

Lower has ambi ambi bolt release and includes Seekins Precision bolt catch and magazine release. Take down and Pivot Pins installed. The upper includes the Mega Arms charging handle, barrel nut. The proprietary barrel nut wrench, rails screws and manual are also included.

Asking $590 Paypal FF including shipping. The set MSRP's at $929 and I bought it for $780 in 2017.

It will take a few days to ship as this must go through a FFL. If you have a specific question or want a specific pic, just PM me.

IMG_1370.jpgIMG_1371.jpgIMG_1372.jpgIMG_1373.jpgIMG_1375.jpgIMG_1376.jpgIMG_1377.jpgIMG_1379.jpg

Last edited:
Since a question was asked through PM, I want to clear up any issues. Both included uppers are Mega Arms Maten uppers. The one that was bought in the kit uses a proprietary interface with the rail and barrel nut. The proprietary barrel nut, wrench and 14" keymod rail were included in that kit.
The other upper is still Mega Arms Maten, but uses a standard barrel or any AR-10 style barrel nut and rail interface.