• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms WTS - Mk14 EBR

Alkalyse

Private
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2022
Kansas
You already know what it is.. now is your time to MW2 Larp and make flannel daddy proud. Springfield M1A Standard issue seated in a Sage International Chassis (yes it is rattle canned), we also got the sage international scope EBR detachable scope mount. On top of that scope mount I've got a Leupold VX7 2.5-10x45. Rando bipod

Original carry case included with paperwork. Also comes with 2 mags, one spray painted (pictured) one is just black. They are 20 rounders.

Honestly hoping for local since I got someone holding onto something for me pending the funds from this. If you are close to KS or want to make a drive, Ill give you a deal.

Price is $3,800 cash or ($3,500 with an xps2)
If local, I'd consider less!

Trades I'd POSSIBLY consider - Zenitco'd out Meridian AK or MCX Spear.

ebr1.png
ebr.jpg

Last edited: