• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS - New Peterson 6.5 Creedmoor Brass (Large Primer Pocket)

rustyinbend

GySgt USMC 1976-1992
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2018
    Bend, Oregon
    I thought I was buying 500 cases, but actually ended up buying 1,000. (Backordered a "Long Time" ... actually forgot I'd ordered it.) So I'm breaking the extra 500 cases into bags of 100, and selling them here at a reasonable price to cover my initial costs, shipping, and a few bucks to invest in other supplies. I have five 100-round bags to sell at $125 each, plus $25 shipping (FedEx Ground) ... $150 total. If you want one or more 100-case bag(s), please PM me. Payment via PayPal (F&F - No Comments). Will ship as soon as PayPal transfer clears my bank (due to the hinky PayPal stuff going on lately). If nobody wants it, I'll just keep it and be well-supplied through to around 2047.

BTW ... if you want all 500 cases, I'll sell for $700 shipped. (That's a $50 discount.)

IMG_4420.jpg

IMG_4422.jpg

Oh ... right. Thanks!
    Also ... I'm in a "Negotiating Mood" to sell these last 200 cases.
    PM me with a (reasonable) offer.