• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Nightforce NX8 4-32x50 F1 Tremor 3 with mount

RKM556

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2021
Athens, GA
Hello all!

I recently got this scope on a trade. It is absolutely like-new condition. Previous owner states that it has never been fired and was only mounted. To the very best of my knowledge this is completely true. I am selling it for a heavier scope as I am getting into some competition-style LR shooting (a weak attempt so far, but you have to start somewhere!)

Again, optic is in like-new condition. Tremor 3 reticle. Dark Earth Tano color. Comes with 1.5" Nightforce 30mm Tano mount. No box. Everything in the pics is included!

Price is 2300 Shipped and Insured for mount and optic. Would be interested in partial trades for bipods, tripods, shooting bags... anything to help get me in the door.

Payment options include Zelle (preferred), Paypal F&F, Apple Pay. I can also do a money order if you were born in the 30's.

Ships same day as payment if at all possible. Next day at latest.

Pictures of scope and optics are below. Please let me know if I can answer any questions and thanks so much for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_8166.jpeg
    IMG_8166.jpeg
    576.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_8168.jpeg
    IMG_8168.jpeg
    697.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_8169.jpeg
    IMG_8169.jpeg
    455.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_8171.jpeg
    IMG_8171.jpeg