• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTS: Once fired 308 Brass *sold*

kuchaneric

Private
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2020
Once fired federal gold medal match brass $150 per 500 shipped
Once fired Lapua 308 Brass $100 per 200 pieces shipped

I have approx. 5000 pieces of federal and 1000 pieces of Lapua if you are interested in bulk

Last edited:
References? This is the first time I have sold anything online. I can take a few pictures when I get home if you like

I believe by reference he means anyone to vouch for you. You just joined the forum and all of your 4 posts are on this for sale ad. Per equipment exchange rules you are supposed to have 100 posts before selling anything. This is to prevent scammers from signing up for an account, posting something for sale, taking the peoples money, and not shipping the product. No offence but you are meeting most of the scammers check list. This is the reason I have stayed away.

Reactions: Dolomite
Let me get a couple names of people that I know. You can message me and I will gladly give my cell phone if you want to call as well.

I would vouch for him, shot same squad this past weekend, sheepdog, good guy!

I bought 200 from him and received them in great shape (shipped in 20 round plastic ammo sleeves). He provided tracking number and communications before and after shipping. Very pleased with the transaction.

Reactions: Baron23
References? This is the first time I have sold anything online. I can take a few pictures when I get home if you like
Please don’t take it personally but there has been a rash of scammers and that has sharpened people’s skepticism.

I understand. See the post above with xtrem htr16 and the others who have spoke on my behalf.