• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS Proof Research 6 Creedmoor carbon fiber AR Barrel. Reduced to SOLD

Bullspotter

Private
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2011
Billings MT
6 Creedmoor 24 inch proof research carbon fiber BBL (AR10) with +3 gas system, 8 twist. gas tube and Holland Heartbraker comp included. Superlative gas block included. Has 350 rounds though it. Built for stillwater long range match in MT, no longer doing this, and do not need 3 LR ARs. Brass in pick not included. SOLD

Last edited:
Barrel with Break is 3LBS 6OZ groups were easy in the .6 .7 range, All my test loads shot this, and that was good enough for me, so i rolled with it, A better shooter or more load development/better brass pry could get them down some. Shot 108 ELDMs under fed210 primers with H4350 and hornady Brass. Was in a mega maten upper with JP high pressure bolt. (not Included)