• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision WTS PVS30

6172crew!

Private
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2014
NM
I don't have any photos of it on my phone but can take them tonight when I get home. The FOM# is 1980-1986 (Dont remember off the top if my head. I asked Steve at the night vision place in Roseville for a nice one and he hand picked it for me. This one has the 2 AA battery setup. I will email Knights to see if they have a spec sheet. I have the Knights Armament box, coozie cover deal and it comes with a small pelican case. This has no scratches, or marks, looks like it was not issued.
I tested it out 3 times with about 1 hour worth of one time. I need to pay off a car so no trades at this time.
Message me your phone number and I will send off cell phone pics tonight, or will find a way to host them and post later tonight.

$5200 obo

Last edited:
Reactions: stefan73
63C96EAC-9893-4798-A6F4-55A6DF33922C.jpeg

Free bump, because these are awesome. On a cloudy night, and WITHOUT illumination, white-painted steel is visible, if only barely. Anything shorter than 1,000 is easy, and with a solid illuminator, I didn't have enough space to test its limits. I had to sell mine, but regret doing so. Someone needs this and should buy it.

Don’t think I’ve seen one with this high of a FOM. Would be a great buy. Glws.

What kind of POI shift from zero did you see ?