• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS Rare/Collectable Rifles. SIG, FMAP, etc.

Alpine 338

Lumberjack
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2010
NW Colorado
Ok, probably not the crowd here to appreciate these, but I'll give it a try.

SIG 551-2 Preban, One of only ~50 imported. Complete with all accessories as originally shipped from factory. In styrofoam box with cardboard sleeve. One 20-round, and one 30-round magazine. Has less than 200-rounds fired. Also have a rare black nylon softcase with SIG logo from Switzerland. I also have a B&T Picatinny rail (installed) scope base. As with any SIG 55X, there is paint finish erosion just behind the ejection port. There are a few minor scrapes and dings, so this rifle is not 100%.
$12,000 plus shipping. Recently, the last one I saw sold on GunBroker for $13,500, and they have sold for as much as $15,000.

43678.jpeg

SOLD Steyr AUG A1 Preban, NIB, Green with 20" barrel, rare 706 prefix for this configuration, as most 706 prefix rifles were Black 16", and the last of the prebans.
Complete with all accessories as originally shipped from factory. Circle/Donut reticle. Two 30-round magazines. This rifle has the updated bolt carrier, so it's compatible with dropping in a full-auto trigger pack.
SOLD $4500 plus shipping.
I also have a NIB Green/20" AUG A2 demilled rifle (missing receiver/scope/magazines), that is a complete spare parts kit and fully compatible with the above rifle. Will only sell as a package with the complete rifle, or after the rifle sells first.

43681.jpeg

FMAP/FSL (Argentinian FN/FAL). Preban. Fixed stock model with Paratrooper rear sight (standard configuration). Numbers match. Appears to be unfired. No box. Have numerous Belgian 20-round magazines, with at least two being Factory FMAP. A little history here, very few of these were imported as complete rifles (matching numbers). Most that you will find were assembled from imported upper and lower receivers, and are questionable compliant with 922r? My understanding, no Preban folding stock models were imported? FMAP is/was the only factory authorized and licensed manufacturer of original FN spec Metric rifles. Some say they are even better than the Belgian manufactred rifles as the metalurogy and process used at FMAP was superior to what FN was using in Belgium.
$3000 plus shipping
I also have a few cases of Lithuanian NATO spec ammo that is available to the buyer of the above rifle. Not for sale separately.

43682~2.jpeg

Also have, but not as rare...

Colt M4A1 marked SOCOM HB rifle, NIB. KAC rail, etc. Complete with all accessories as originally shipped from factory.
$2000 plus shipping.

36974.jpg

Please contact me directly for more information, and pictures. Pictures are for illustration only. Serious inquiries only please. Will not PM pictures out to non-buyers or picture collectors. Please don't ask, unless you have funds and want to purchase.

Cash, check, or money order only.
No MoneyGram, or wired transfers, and no PayPal or other forms of electronic payments accepted.

Only trades considered are;

PVS-30 or M2124LR, factory MilSpec production, no surplus or rebuilds.

2015 to 2018 Toyota Tundra 4x4 with Regular Cab (No Access or Crew Cab), 8-ft bed, 5.7-L, less than 100K miles. No rust on body, chassis, frame, or suspension. TRD is a bonus!

43687.jpeg

2015 or 16 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 TRD, 4.0-L and Manual Transmission with Regular or Access Cab (No Crew Cab, No Auto!), Less than 75K miles. No rust on body, chassis, frame, or suspension.
1993 to 1997 Toyota FZJ-80 Land Cruiser with factory lockers. Less than 200K miles. No rust on body, chassis, frame, or suspension.
1972 to 1977 Ford Bronco 4x4, 302 and manual transmission. Rear fenders uncut, and no body or chassis rust. Minor surface rust on frame and suspension is Ok.

Last edited:
Colt SOCOM...........no one will buy any firearm without seeing pictures of said firearm.............ready to buy?

Alpine 338 has been around here a long long time. I have done several deals with him and all have been as good as or better than described. Deal in confidence with him.

Ok, how about I offer up some free ammo? For example 100-rounds of Swiss factory GP90 ammo to the purchaser of the SIG-551

GP90 is almost impossible to find in the United States, and I have some unopened boxes of the real stuff.

Free ammo offer. Buy the Steyr AUG, and get a 200-round battle pack of Hirtenberger ammo. This is the premier ammo for the AUG, and not seen in the USA in years.

Everyone needs an AUG!

Watch "7 Reasons Why a Steyr AUG is Better than an AR-15…" on YouTube
7 Reasons Why a Steyr AUG is Better than an AR-15…:

Last edited:
Everything still available. Also have an NIB Arsenal SLR-106F in 223/556 with a bunch of Circle 10 magazines to go with it. Only sold as a complete package. These are no longer in production.

Have you shot the 751, wondering what accuracy and recoil are like on those?

Sadly, no. I haven't had time since I got it and I the range I just joined shut down a week after the covid-19. I installed the ShootingSight trigger kit and it makes a huge difference. The ETA on delivery of the 552 has been pushed back, was supposed to be June/July, but JDI doesn't know now.

Reactions: Alpine 338
DAMN nice SIG!!! Love those 55x series rifles.. nicest piston rifles in the world IMO, as with anything Swiss. I desperately hope Swiss Arms dont have to shut down due to the new laws there.

I have a trade pending on the SIG 551. Crazy times, I've had two calls last night, and three this morning on just the SIG. Something change in the last 24-hours that I'm not aware of?