• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: Remington 700 Barreled Action - Bolt work, PVA 6mm Creedmoor barrel, Timney Calvin Elite

Meety Peety

It's possible
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2017
San Diego
Up for sale is a Remington 700 barreled action with a Patriot Valley arms Rock Creek Remage barrel. Haven't shot this barrel much, 151 documented rounds on it. Action has about 4000 rounds on it from a previous barrel (Factory Remington 5R .308 with matching Cerakote, which I'll include if the buyer wants it). Note in the pictures that the Cerakote has a few marks in it from usage (A lot of which don't show when in a chassis). Bolt is very smooth, feels a lot like my Origin action. Perfect for someone who wants a custom action feel without the custom action price tag.

I have other rifles now and haven't shot this in a long time, so its time to go to someone who will use it. Never did load development on it as I usually wait until the barrel is done speeding up. Pretty much just broke it in with some barricade practice and put it away. If I can find time to throw a scope on it and get out and shoot a couple groups with it in the near future I will, but will keep it minimal to keep round count down.

$1150 for the barreled action with Seekins 20MOA rail and Timney Calvin elite

$1000 for the barreled action with Seekins 20MOA rail and Factory X-Mark trigger

I'll split shipping costs with the buyer to keep it affordable for both parties.
Cash (if local) or Paypal F&F preferred. Goods & services if you cover fees. USPS Postal money order will need to clear before shipping.

Here's a breakdown:

Began as a Remington 700 5R Stainless
Diamond bolt fluting by Pro Precision Rifles
Matching diamond bolt knob install by Pro Precision Rifles
Firing pin hole bushed and firing pin turned by GreTan Rifles
Cerakote Graphite Black by West Coast Weaponworks (Factory barrel has matching Cerakote)
Surfaces checked, cleaned up and final barrel to action assembly by XR Gun Works
Seekins 20MOA scope base with integral recoil lug (Cerakoted to match the action)
Note: The action retains factory Remington threads for the ability to run Remage prefit barrels

Patriot Valley Arms 26" Remage in 6mm Creedmoor (151 rounds)
Rock Creek button cut
1:8 twist M24 contour
5/8x24 muzzle threads with thread protector
Chambered for Berger/SMK/DTAC (Also shot 108 ELD-M)
Northland Shooters precision recoil lug
Patriot Valley 1-1/16" Barrel nut (No special tool necessary)

Timney Calvin elite curved shoe @ 12oz (Adjustable from 8oz-32oz)
Or
Factory Remington X-Mark trigger

***MPA chassis, Bipod, brake, etc not for sale at this time. Willing to sell the Chassis with the barreled action if the buyer is looking for a package deal, PM me and we can work something out. Happy to provide additional pictures upon request.

(Click to enlarge)
Barreled Action.jpg Barreled Action 2.jpg Muzzle.jpg Action.jpg R700 Tripod.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: shooter65
Yea, we could definitely work something out to include the chassis, I'll shoot you a PM