• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS Remington700 5R 300win mag

nbnbqiao

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2017
haywaed ca 94542
Remington700 300win 5R, with timney trigger(2.5lbAs trigger) 600$. under 100th. 60rd likely. 26inc
Aics stock with 2 AI mags(5 rounds) 800$.
nightforce 34 scope ring, 120$.

微信图片_20200616213352.jpg微信图片_20200616213357.jpg微信图片_20200616213401.jpg微信图片_20200616213406.jpg微信图片_20200616213410.jpg微信图片_20200616213415.jpg

Last edited:
Hey man, I'm new on here. Is "start conversation" the PM system? I'd like any numbers or specs you have on the BA. Also if you have any cheaper stocks I could buy it from you in I was going to go with a magpul stock I think. I am 20 there fore can not buy a BA. I could be wrong about that but I know I cant get ar lowers and it looks like the BA is a "firearm" not a long rifle at that point.

Hey man, I'm new on here. Is "start conversation" the PM system? I'd like any numbers or specs you have on the BA. Also if you have any cheaper stocks I could buy it from you in I was going to go with a magpul stock I think. I am 20 there fore can not buy a BA. I could be wrong about that but I know I cant get ar lowers and it looks like the BA is a "firearm" not a long rifle at that point.
The serial number is on the receiver therfore it is considered the firearm. You should probably research whatever state and county/city laws from wherever it is you are from to understand what you can and cannot do legally. Also yes "start a conversation" is how you initiate a PM.

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette
i have done quite a bit of research in looking to buy my first rifle to get into long range shooting. At a federal level it is you can only buy long guns and shotguns at 18 and firearms at 21. I was just checking if anyone had differing knowledge on bolt guns because i haven't found the question asked very many times. I'll PM you the OP. I just wanted to put it out here that I'm not trying to walk into this blind and waste peoples time. Thank You

i have done quite a bit of research in looking to buy my first rifle to get into long range shooting. At a federal level it is you can only buy long guns and shotguns at 18 and firearms at 21. I was just checking if anyone had differing knowledge on bolt guns because i haven't found the question asked very many times. I'll PM you the OP. I just wanted to put it out here that I'm not trying to walk into this blind and waste peoples time. Thank You
Yes that is the federal law, but that is a minimum. States can elect to put even more strict laws in place on age restrictions and such they just can't go below federal. So it all depends on what state you live in and in some states the county/city. Thats why I was saying to look into the laws in your state. It's all different, say laws in Texas or Commifornia.

Reactions: camocorvette
Yes that is the federal law, but that is a minimum. States can elect to put even more strict laws in place on age restrictions and such they just can't go below federal. So it all depends on what state you live in and in some states the county/city. Thats why I was saying to look into the laws in your state. It's all different, say laws in Texas or Commifornia.
Okay, I was just saying that the federal level stops me from buying the BA. I own an AR-15 and .243 savage already so there shouldn't be anything stopping me from buying this rifle other than maybe shipping from other states? But I had asked a couple FFL's if I could get rifles shipped there and they said yes. I'm new to using Forums and buying guns from anywhere that's not a gun shop so Ill do a quick google about shipping rifles to Illinois. Thank you for giving me some insite. (I feel like I hijacked this a little so if i messed up some forum rule ill take the replys out but OP got sent to the top a good amount lol)

Okay, I was just saying that the federal level stops me from buying the BA. I own an AR-15 and .243 savage already so there shouldn't be anything stopping me from buying this rifle other than maybe shipping from other states? But I had asked a couple FFL's if I could get rifles shipped there and they said yes. I'm new to using Forums and buying guns from anywhere that's not a gun shop so Ill do a quick google about shipping rifles to Illinois. Thank you for giving me some insite. (I feel like I hijacked this a little so if i messed up some forum rule ill take the replys out but OP got sent to the top a good amount lol)
I PMed you, I dont want to hijack the OPs thread for this.

Guess your not really interested in selling, you haven’t responded to any of the questions of the thread or haven’t answered my pm weeks ago. Good luck