• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: RPR in 6 Creedmoor

67stroker

1911 Lover
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 11, 2019
    Baltimore, MD
    Want to sell my Ruger Precision Rifle (Gen3) chambered in 6mm Creedmoor. Upgraded Timney Two-Stage Trigger, Bolt knob from PMM/with LRI Shroud and Spike's Tactical BAR Rail. The RPR currently has a stainless steel Proof Research barrel installed (Approximately 250 rounds), but I also have the original barrel with est. 1300 rounds through it. Asking $825 obo shipped from my FFL to yours. Can send pics upon request.

Interested. Can you PM me some pics. Do you have removed factory parts?

I will get funds to you after lunch. Thanks
    P.S. you got a go gauge so I can swap new barrel or barrel nut wrench if it's special new to rpr lol
    So the trigger is 8oz on 1st stage, second is 1lb, i use my go/no go gauges on my other rifles, but if you have an AR Armors wrench, they are easy to swap out.

105gr Hornady bthp match were im pretty sure 38.6 or.7 of H4350, 115gr Berger were i think 39gr of Reloder 16, but ill double check when I get out of work this afternoon

Reactions: Lance Darkhorse
    Hornady. I had planned to do Peterson but it was out of stock when I went to get it, Federal Gold Metal LRP