• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms WTS: Stiller Precision TAC30AW 6.5CM Complete Rifle

txaggie929

Private
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2010
Built this rifle almost 6 months ago and still have yet to find time to take it to the range. It has never been fired. All parts and pieces are brand new, except for stock and brake that I am 2nd owner of from members on here. Here's the build:

-Action: Stiller Precision TAC30AW topped with Stiller Precision 20MOA rail. Action was barreled and chambered by Curtis Helton, former owner of Stiller Precision
-Barrel: Brux 1:8, 6.5 Creedmoor, stainless steel, heavy varmint contour, cut at 18" and threaded 5/8X24; MPA Premium Brake
-Trigger Tech Special trigger w/ flat blade
-Stiller Precision detachable bottom metal (not installed) and the included 10 round AW magazine
-Stock: XLR Carbon w/ folding stock
-Scope: Athlon Ares BTR 4.5-27x50 MIL
-Mount: American Defense Manufacturing Recon-S

Complete rifle (not including bipod, which is NOT included) is 11.2-11.6 pounds according to my bathroom scale. Sorry for the less than stellar photos, the camera on my phone is going out.

Have almost $4K in this rifle. $3K cash makes it yours and will include 4 boxes of ammo to go with it.

Prefer a FTF cash sale here in the Ft. Worth, TX area. Must have valid Texas ID or CHL and be willing to sign a bill of sale.

Might be willing to ship, but will have to discuss with you.

Attachments

• IMG_3080.JPG
    IMG_3080.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_3079.JPG
    IMG_3079.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_3082.jpg
    IMG_3082.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_3091.jpg
    IMG_3091.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Reactions: Wyzrd
Price lowered....save yourself a chunk of change on a really nice rifle.