• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS/T: Custom Falkor DMR

just browsing

overkill is underrated
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 18, 2017
    NE PA
    Super nice build. Rifle has 600 rounds through it, all IMI/Hornady factory. Too many irons in the fire right now and this guy just sits.

Falkor Defense “Caitlyn” ambi receiver set
    16” Craddock Precision .223 Wylde Bartlein
    (1:7.7, intermediate gas system, 5/8x24)
    Wojtek adjustable gas block
    Armalite headspaced bolt
    NiB bolt carrier group
    B5 Systems Enhanced
    Standard H2 Buffer/Spring
    B.A.D. 45 ambi safety
    BCM charging handle
    Geissele SSA-E
    Ergo Deluxe
    Etc.

$1,600 shipped to your FFL or possibly trade for a quality 10.5” (or similar) .223 upper + cash. SOLD @insectguy

Rifle will ship as pictured.

DC4ACE68-CC6B-47DF-B81B-0BB1C09B976A.jpeg

1677128E-CBB1-4D4A-808E-12A75552F102.jpeg

Last edited:
    Bump. Have had a couple guys ask to see it all put together. This is just how I had it setup but you can really go a lot of different ways with it.

The bare rifle (no optic or suppressor) weighs under 8lbs.

8DFEB545-EAF4-440D-B9BB-E4813CEB7277.jpeg

Reactions: kevinsachs
    Can't believe this is still here! I'm seeing PSA home builds selling for over a grand these days. This is all high quality and I'd be all over it if I were in the AR market.

Reactions: mop89
    I built this gun. I was so confident in the parts and the build that I told him if it didn't shoot sub MOA I would jam my dick into the ejection port and drop the bolt. Needless to say my junk is still safe.

Try to get that level of accuracy Guarantee from JP or any other company.

Any trades besides the chassis?