• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale WTS: TIKKA T3 LEFT HANDED 223 Remington

TTLCAV

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2013
For Sale: SOLD Tikka T3 light left handed in 223 remington caliber, 1 in 10" twist The rifle is upgraded with better recoil lug, replaced the plastic bolt shroud with a metal one, softer recoil pad was installed, a 20 MOA rail installed and metal trigger guard/magazine installed. These items were purchased from Montana Tactical. Included are the original parts that were replaced and 4 Tikka factory magazines to use with the original trigger housing.The plastic original magazines will not work with the metal bottom housing. Selling because my new Tikka CTR 223 with threaded barrel arrived$500.00 plus shipping IMG_1540.JPGIMG_1541.JPGIMG_1542.JPGIMG_1543.JPGIMG_1544.JPGIMG_1545.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs
I’ll take this if it’s still available. Pm for payment preference and where to send it.

I’ll take this if it’s still available. Pm for payment preference and where to send it.
Yes you are actually the first to contact me willing to purchase it
I have it, i had a problem with my email it was going to my spam file so am responding to all emails out at the moment

Seconds if sale falls through.
i just responded to hawkman 0206 since he asked first if not I will lcontact you, the emails all went to my spam file so i did not realize i had any responses sorry for the delay

Reactions: Oaklog
Hey, I apologize but I did want it. Sorry I didn’t have my phone until this evening. Can I still buy it? I was wondering why I hadn’t heard anything and I just got home from work.

Sorry you feel that way, I just wanted to sell the gun, I have never had more than one person want a left handed gun before.

@TTLCAV Is your new CTR .223 a lefty too? I was looking for one a few years ago to no avail, figured they didn’t make a LH .223 in CTR/threaded.

They did not make a CTR 223 left handed a few years ago, when i saw earleir this year they started to make them i ordered one from Eurooptics.
Call Jason perhaps they have additional ones coming, Good Luck

Reactions: fanninland
Thanks that’s good to know. I had a RH T3lite I sold to a friend a few months ago b/c he needed one and I wanted a LH. It was a 12 twist but man it shot 55gr lights out.

So you made a mistake and didn’t check your thread for a day, no big deal. But then you only gave the buyer 4 hours to respond in the middle of a work day before moving on to a new buyer?

Not cool man.
Especially considering if @hawkman0206 hadn’t followed through with his “I’ll take it”, he’d get banned.

It’s a contract. If the seller goes through with the second sale and breaks his contract, I think it’s just for him to get banned.