• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS Tikka T3x TAC A1 6.5mm Creedmoor plus 4Mags $1000

Kinetic Moose

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2018
Margaritaville....
Hi folks,
I have last years comp rifle up for grabs. Still shoots sub moa groups with SMK 140's. . The barrel has approximately 1500 rounds on it.

IMG_9258.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1574 2.jpg

if anyone wants any more pictures please be specific about what you want to see. I love this rifle, shoots great but i'm getting away from Tikka's and I will eventually be selling a similar action as well, the CTR.

Last edited:
Price Dropped through the floor you bastards better snatch it up!! just kidding we're all upstanding gentlemen here. trying to build a rifle as my comp rifle is giving me problems....

Reactions: Vitali1342
What kind of round count does it normally take with these before accuracy drops off?

Depends on if you reload
It’s still submoa if you use smk140 and let it stick out a little and throat erosion I’ve heard of 2500-3000 rounds before the pattern opens up. I had considered rebarreling it because the action is so smooth but ultimately I’m going to a custom action chassis combo.

Hahaha well that renders my next question pointless. Just for my future searching I'm more of a gas gun guy but can you shoot off the shelf ammunition through a rifle like this or is it a hand load only kinda deal?

Off the shelf is ok
There was a guy last year at a company that bought Berger hybrids loaded in lapua brass and was banging steel targets at 800 with ease.
Hand loading allows different bullets speeds and sweet spots but that’s for stretching limits of the rifle. Factory Berger ammo will get you submoa handloaded might cut the group size in half if done right.

Reactions: MotoFlier