• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Trijicon RMRcc 3.25 MOA $325

The_Hoosier97

Private
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2021
Indiana
Up for sale is my LNIB Rmrcc that was never mounted and comes with everything from factory (papers, sticker, battery, etc..)

I have a vacation coming up in a few days, so I thought it was a good time to sell my safe queen RMRcc. I just would really like to have some spending cash instead of having this thing collect dust.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me

IMGUR

I am asking $325 PayPal FF and can have this thing shipped off as soon as Monday 12/27/21
94B08C91-8BFC-43E5-B623-BB625F6037E6.jpeg

I sent him a message that i would take it pending a call about 15 minutes ago as long as he can prove legitimacy. The one post has me questioning as well.

Just so everyone is aware. I have paid for this item I have verified him through Ar15.com. I will post feed back either way by Thursday of next week.

This may be fraud. I will update with all information shortly. My package on a RMR was shipped in a loop back to his city. Also the name on AR15.com and his Paypal account does not match up.

This may be fraud. I will update with all information shortly. My package on a RMR was shipped in a loop back to his city. Also the name on AR15.com and his Paypal account does not match up.
Im confused on what you mean by “shipped in a loop back to my city” especially since USPS shows your package is at your local distribution center. I can post the tracking number publicly if needed. Secondly, my ar15 account username matches with the email that you have received through PayPal. It is not a difficult cross check.

Secondly, the package is insured, and is only taking a bit of time due to the holidays. Attached are photos of the tracking information, I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Attachments

• 6766E3AF-4798-4850-90DF-3064CC5E13A1.jpeg
    6766E3AF-4798-4850-90DF-3064CC5E13A1.jpeg
    387 KB · Views: 41
  • 85A4823B-EC58-4126-98EB-B8312FDD6438.jpeg
    85A4823B-EC58-4126-98EB-B8312FDD6438.jpeg
    497.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
On my end this is the story and I will gladly leave you a positive feed back if things Change.

We had open communication via the phone and it was pretty easy to connect.
The tracking that I received showed it in a Loop back to Indianapolis. It stated that INDY was the destination.
A package from Indy to my house usually takes 2 days, as I am 4 hours away. I waited until Jan first (6days) and tracked the package and it stated it was on its way to INDY> It should have been on its way to the Akron Ohio Area.

I then tried calling this person 3 times and the phone makes a weird connection Loud beeps. Like it has been disconnected. I posted my post to keep anyone from getting taken, With all the information that I have it looks like fraud.

I get up to this post today, and track the package, It is stating that It will be delivered. I will see. If so I will post positive feed back and apologize. Seller states he is in Eroupe and that is why his phone does not work.

Last edited: