• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS Uintah Precision 6mm ARC CF

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Gents,

I love the 6 ARC. It just hammers coyotes and if my custom built 6 ARC hadn't been finished, this one would stay with me for the duration. Since I don't need two, this one is available.
I bought this upper last fall. It has exactly 113 rounds on the barrel. My longest coyote kill with it was 407 yards. It's a shooter with 29.7 Grains of CFE 223, BR-4's and Hornady 87 grain Vmax's. Will include 3 mags, possibly 4. I just need to locate that mag. Might be in my truck, but it's at the shop. Won't know until I get it back.
This upper is the 22" 7.5 Twist Cabon Fiber wrapped barrel. It will include UP's recommended trigger for your AR lower. I adjusted it to 2.1 lbs, and it's very nice. Upper has been painted in Krylon.
Here is a link to the upper,

UP's recommended trigger,

UP recommended Magazines,

Upper includes a Vortex Strike Eagle 3-18x44 mounted in a new BO Condition One 20 MOA 1.5" mount with diving board. Scope was purchased New for the upper. Its unpainted. The scope is mounted backwards in the mount. This offset the 20 MOA built into the upper receiver. Doing this provided me with zero can't when I clipped on my Eotech ELR Thermal. For those that have the Vortex Impact 4000 WMLRF it will clear the Hight of the Thermal. The upper will include the SICO Muzzle brake. The AR Lower and the Area 419 ARCA rail are Not included. Just the Upper, mags, mount, and scope. Yours for $2250.00 shipped to you, OBRO.

JfbbBhA.jpg

7rojpYD.jpg

gxlzRQp.jpg

ebs9Mbb.jpg

1kQNd2S.jpg

8mDs7Pa.jpg

This is my new 6ARC. It is headed to the range tomorrow. I can hardly wait.
xVD4Fmi.jpg