• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: Used 25x47 Bartlein Barrel for Impact Action

Laughing_Jackal

Private
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2012
Kansas
I didn't have much luck with my 25 endeavor, and looking to get rid of this barrel. Maybe it was just me, but this is probably the most finicky thing I've ever seen.
This is sold as is, with 600rds on it.

Bartlein, 1-7 twist, 5R Cut rifling, finished at 26", M24 profile, with 5/8x24 threads.
Reamer used, 25/47LAP BJ (JGS).
Stainless finish, not coated.
Should fit any Impact Action.

I have an assortment of 25x47 brass I can include, as well as neck sizing bushings (for additional cost):
.280, .281, .282

I also have bullets in another thread.

Asking $180 shipped.

Same experience for the first few hundred rounds of mine. . Finally got it settled in. Had to switch to varget and slow slow slow it down.

I've seen lots of people with great success. Just more effort than I want to put forth I guess.
Agreed. I shoot 22x47 and 6x47 and they’re so easy to tune, I was let down by the work this required.. if I didn’t jump In the deep end and buy a lot of bullets off the bat I woulda got out of it early on too