• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

bub7621

Private
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2022
Lost and Bewildered
With tail tucked and hat in hand, I offer for sale a most prized possession. UTCx thermal with TracIR software, full-power RAPTAR S, and TracIR "Y" cable (enabling disturbed reticle and range/solution display in the UTCx). I purchased July 28, 2021 from a reputable dealer, and I can assure you that, due to the cost, it has been handled with the utmost care. This sat atop my .300 Win Mag, and was used to make the "long" shots in controlling whitetail deer in peanuts and cotton crops. My kill rate out past 400 yds (I never had occasion to go beyond 750 yards or so) went from maybe 30% at best, to near 100% using this rig, and you can get on target VERY fast and really stack them up. I am not a skilled shooter, and it made me look like a wizard. What I'm trying to say is, it works exactly as advertised. Admittedly, the thermal is a bit on the heavy side though, and it goes through CR123's pretty fast at the 60 Hz frame rate.

All proceeds will go to benefit some doctors and a hospital where I recently had a brief stay, who I'm sure need the money much more than I do....

Pictures are attached. If I can answer any questions, please let me know.

I'd like to get $31,500 for this kit, which will include fully-insured overnight shipping to the lower 48. I will gladly discuss this price fairly, but please be aware that my situation is such that I am not able to entertain very low offers.

Thank you for checking this out. Been reading Sniper's Hide for about a year and a half, and have learned a lot from everyone's experience. Hate for my first real post to be a sale, but that's life I guess.

Attachments

• UTCx_RAPTARs_1.jpg
    UTCx_RAPTARs_1.jpg
    906.3 KB · Views: 329
  • UTCx_RAPTARs_2.jpg
    UTCx_RAPTARs_2.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 313
  • UTCx_RAPTARs_3.jpg
    UTCx_RAPTARs_3.jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 300
  • UTCx_RAPTARs_4.jpg
    UTCx_RAPTARs_4.jpg
    533.5 KB · Views: 281
  • UTCx_RAPTARs_5.jpg
    UTCx_RAPTARs_5.jpg
    673.1 KB · Views: 325
Refreshing with price adjustment. $28,500 delivered for whole kit! If that still doesn't suit you, send me a message. I can't give it away, but I'll do what I can to make ya happy.

Reactions: Conqueror